The following standards shall apply:
A. Cross Reference.
1. Vision Clearance. Fences and walls shall meet all vision clearance standards in JCC 20.50.910 VC-01 – Vision clearance standards.
2. Covenants. Property owners within subdivisions are advised to investigate applicable declaration of covenants which may impose greater restrictions than are found in the Unified Development Code. The stricter standard of the two apply to lots with covenants.
B. Permits. No permit shall be required for the installation of a fence or wall. However, all fences shall still be required to meet all fence and wall standards in this chapter .
1. Presentation. Fences and walls shall present the nonstructural face outward, except when used for containment of pastured animals.
2. Property Line. Fences and walls shall be permitted up to the property line.
3. Easement. No wall shall be located within a public or private easement unless written permission from the easement holder has been granted.
D. Maintenance. All fences and walls are required to be properly maintained and kept in good condition.