1. Jasper County could be subjected to a disaster as a result of enemy action;
2. Jasper County could be subjected to a natural disaster in the form of a flood, fire, earthquake, or severe weather;
3. Jasper County could be subjected to a manmade disaster in the form of a wreck, airplane crash, riot, explosion or epidemic.
1. Little or no warning time may be available in the County.
2. Resources may be limited to those available in the County.
3. Inclement weather could hamper operations.
4. In the event of a disaster, there may be a need to immediately mobilize reserve emergency personnel.
5. Licensed shelter space does not exist for all of the population; therefore, the best available shelter will be used to the maximum in accordance with the Jasper County community shelter plan. [Ord. 8-5-91B § 6; Code 1988 § 130.05.]